Hello Gorgeous People!! I’m back with a new blog. In this blog I’m going to tell you guys about “The Benefits of Tea Tree Oil”. So let’s get stared.
- Tea tree oil is extremely effective for hair treatment. By gentely rubbing the oil on your scalp and hair in a dry state you will help the oil to penetrate into the scalp reducing and eliminating stubborn dandruff from your scalp.
- It clears the dogged pores that in many cases harbor organisms that slow down hair growth and promote dandruff.
- Dandruff hakes are actually dead skin cells that fall off your scalp, your scalp may look scally or red and fell itchy or raw. Applying a combination of lavender and tea tree oil kills lice eggs and reduce the number of live lice. Simply apply on scalp and message for a few minutes, then rince thoroughly.
- It does not matter what hair style, texture or length, the oil can be beneficial for all types of hair.
- If you are looking to get rid of pimples. Dilute a few drops of tea tree oil with 40 drops of olive oil and apply on skin once or twice a day with cotton swab.(if you apply it on your face, stay out of sun).
- Tea tree oil is also used as a local antiseptic for cuts and abrasions, for burns, insect bite, and stings.
- It appears to be effective with toe nail fungus and possibly athletes foot.
- Tea tree oil should be mixed with some carrier oil. One teaspoon of tea tree oil mixed with five teaspoon of carrier oil. Carrier oils including almond oil, olive oil and coconut oil.
Hope you guys like and find this usesful. Do let me know if i miss out something.