Hello beautiful people!! I’m back a new blog post. In this blog I’m going to review The Balm Cosmetics Cream Contour Palette which I’ve received from Shop2go few days ago. Hope you guys like it. Let’s get started.
Shop2go is an online store based in Pakistan. They literally have all the things from head to toe. So you can buy anything related to makeup, hair care products, electronic etc…….
The Balm Cosmetics:
The Balm Cosmetics boasts a complete line of makeup, skin care, hair care and nail polish. With a “beauty in five minutes” philosophy, theBalm’s multi-use, mega fabulous products have become its calling card, offering quick fixes and wondrous solutions for a wide range of beauty wants and needs. The company’s wearable colors and fantastic formulas allow women to release their inner artist so they can look and feel fabulous. Now The balm cosmetics is officially available in Pakistan.
The Cream Contour Palette:
This palette contains 15 correcting shades to conceal facial discoloration, highlight, and contour the desired area of the skin. The concealer comes in a slim, branded palette that feels quite sturdy to me.
Names of correctors in rows:
- Creamy white shade with silver glimmer for adding effects to the skin.
- Light yellow to brighten skin (corrector).
- Fair beige concealer with pink undertone (corrector).
- Medium beige with an olive undertone (concealer).
- Tan brown with pink undertone (for contouring).
- Mint Green for reducing redness (corrector).
- Light beige with yellow undertone (concealer/highlighter).
- Medium beige with a yellow undertone (concealer).
- Warm beige with a yellow undertone (concealer).
- Deep brown with a pink undertone (contouring).
- Pale lavender for covering a bluish veins (corrector).
- Light beige with a yellow undertone (concealer/highlighter).
- Nude beige with a neutral undertone (highlighter).
- Pink (corrector).
- Dark brown with neutral undertone (contouring).
The orientation of the palette is pretty easy to understand. All the shades are very creamy and pigmented. The correctors are unscented and are easy to spread on the skin.
So in a nutshell I would highly recommend The balm nude cream contour palette. This is best if you just started doing makeup because it is easy to understand and use.
Hope you guys like it. ❤