Hello wonderful people, I’m back again with a new blog post. Today I am going to write my first food blog. This is going to be very quick n easy, and as always very delicious 😍. So let’s get started…
- All purpose flour 3 oz (85gm)
- Caster sugar 3 oz (85gm)
- Cocoa powder 2 tbsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Baking powder 1 pinch
- Salt 1/4 tsp
- Chocolate chips 1 oz
- Oil 3 oz (85gm)
- Milk 3 tbsp
- 1 egg (at room temperature)
- Vanilla extract 1/4 tsp
- Preheat the regular oven or convection oven at 350°f (180°c).
- Line a small muffins tray with 5 muffins linears.
- Sift the flour, sugar cocoa, chocolate chips, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk the ingredients together by hand.
- In another bowl, combine oil, milk, egg and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and gently mix the batter jut to combine. Do not over mix or beat as this muffins can toughen up.
- Pour the batter almost to the top into the prepared muffin pan and bake it for 12 to 15 min or until they are firm in the middle and don’t appear damp. This recipe bakes fast.
- Once baked, take them out of the tin and cool on a baking rack until cold.
- Decorate them with some icing sugar.
- Store the muffins at room temperature up to 3 days.
- Let them reach the room temperature before eat.
This recipe is very quick and easy. As always it taste delicious. Do try this and give me your feed back. Hope you guys like it.